[LMB] OT: California drop bear - an invasive species?

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Mon Aug 19 01:46:19 BST 2019

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 14:19:16 +0000, "Parish, James" <jparish at siue.edu>
wrote:

>Under the technical, biological definition, yes. But under that
>definition, so do birds. I conclude that Marc was using the colloquial,
>rather than the technical, definition. (And yes, tomatoes are fruit
>under the botanical definition, but under the culinary - and the legal -
>definition, they are not fruit, but vegetables.)

D&D Stats Explained With Tomatoes
Strength is being able to crush a tomato. Dexterity is being able to
dodge a tomato. Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato.
Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to
put a tomato in a fruit salad. Charisma is being able to sell a tomato
based fruit salad.
--
success, n. The one unpardonable sin against one's fellows. (Ambrose Bierce)