[LMB] Lois as a ‘Heinleinian’ Writer

Nicholas David Rosen ndrosen at erols.com
Mon Aug 19 05:13:00 BST 2019

A large part of the field of science fiction is influenced by Heinlein, one way or another, Lois not excepted, but I do not see her as being an especially Heinleinian writer.  An Andersonian writer, if the otherwise great Poul Anderson had been better at female characters?  An Austenian or Heyerian writer?  A Hamblyan writer?

I don’t think anything quite fits, although Her Ladyship was no doubt influenced in some ways by many people.

Best Regards,

Nicholas D. Rosen
ndrosen at erols.com
http://ndrosen.dreamwidth.org

Still on the list, although not posting often.