[LMB] Fwd: Re: Trailer for a movie based on _Barrayar_ I found at Youtube

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 11:41:31 BST 2019

From: Baur <baur at chello.at>

now that you mention it - peter dinklage as miles?
8)
servus
markus

Gwynne: His features don't seem sharp enough, for me. And seeing what they
can do to make some actors look like the dwarves in LOTR, I don't think height
is the major factor in casting the part.

Now you've done it; I've just dragged out all my old casting lists. Some actors
just slide perfectly into the part, but I have to say I haven't really found my
perfect Miles yet. More research needed.