[LMB] What makes a character irredeemable?

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Mon Aug 19 13:39:59 BST 2019


Sorry, it was not that recent andI saw it on YouTube.

Christian, husband, father, granddaddy, son, American. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.
William A Wenrich
________________________________
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of markus baur <baur at chello.at>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 5:07:37 AM
To: lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LMB] What makes a character irredeemable?

Am 19.08.2019 um 04:48 schrieb WILLIAM A WENRICH:
> I recently saw a video of a young girl pledging allegiance to Darth Vader.

url please !

servus

markus

> Christian, husband, father, granddaddy, son, American. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.
> William A Wenrich
> ________________________________
> From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of Marc Wilson <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk>
> Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2019 7:10:10 PM
> To: LMB <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: [LMB] What makes a character irredeemable?
>
> On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 00:47:18 -0500, Luke Bretscher
> <rocketman0739 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So does Satanism mean... 1) knowingly consorting with the Evil One
>> against one's own interests, 2) going over to Satan's side because you
>> actually believe he's right and God is wrong, or 3) actually just
>> being an atheist but in an especially edgy way? There's no right
>> answer, because it means all of those things to different people.
>
> 4) basically trolling theists.
> --
> Earth is 98% full ... please delete anyone you can.
> --
> Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to wawenri at msn.com
> Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk
> https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.herald.co.uk%2Fcgi-bin%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Flois-bujold&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca7777c9fd95a463e076108d7249578c3%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637018096699355474&amp;sdata=%2FQk4BLKIBXHjOlX1s6tXP3hWED%2BtFJRKtTbjzjdRRAc%3D&amp;reserved=0
> --
> Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to baur at chello.at
> Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk
> https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.herald.co.uk%2Fcgi-bin%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Flois-bujold&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca7777c9fd95a463e076108d7249578c3%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637018096699355474&amp;sdata=%2FQk4BLKIBXHjOlX1s6tXP3hWED%2BtFJRKtTbjzjdRRAc%3D&amp;reserved=0
>


--
markus baur                     SCA: markus von brixlegg
schluesselgasse 3/5             tel: +43 - (0)1 - 50 40 662
a-1040 wien                     email: baur at chello.at
austria/europe                  icbm: 48°11'39"N; 16°22'06"E

a portrait: https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abcgallery.com%2FA%2Farcimboldo%2Farcimboldo9.html&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca7777c9fd95a463e076108d7249578c3%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637018096699355474&amp;sdata=ZLb0jFIZfYkSXwb%2B7cJyyVVYrGp5uw1aPukDy33clu0%3D&amp;reserved=0

"der Markus?? .... das ist der mit dem Buch..."
--
Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to wawenri at msn.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk
https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.herald.co.uk%2Fcgi-bin%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Flois-bujold&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca7777c9fd95a463e076108d7249578c3%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637018096699355474&amp;sdata=%2FQk4BLKIBXHjOlX1s6tXP3hWED%2BtFJRKtTbjzjdRRAc%3D&amp;reserved=0


More information about the Lois-Bujold mailing list