[LMB] O.G. Rappers OT:

John Lennard john.c.lennard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 15:36:44 BST 2019

Pat: John Brunner? Flecker I know, and wish "The Golden Road to Samarkand"
was in priont as a standalone, instead of being imbedded in a play.

John: Brunner would be the late British SF novelist, I'd think, who also
published poetry. And there are selected and collected poems of Flecker
that include "The Golden Road to Samarkand", in paper and Kindle editions.

Associate Member & Director of Studies in English, Hughes Hall, Cambridge
www.humanities-ebooks.co.uk

*Mock-Death in Shakespeare's Plays*
The first full study of Shakespeare's favourite dramatic device

*The Exasperating Case of David Weber, or The Slow Death of The Honorverse*
22 years ago Weber created it and in the last ten he has broken it ...

*Tolkien's Triumph: The Strange History of *The Lord of the Rings
Just how did a 1000-page book with 6 appendices come to sell 8,500 copies
per day?

*Talking Sense About *Fifty Shades of Grey*, or Fanfiction, Feminism, and
BDSM*
The story the media *isn't* telling ...

Available from Kindle Stores, and in PDF from the author.