[LMB] Casting lists

Luke Bretscher rocketman0739 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 17:27:56 BST 2019

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 6:00 AM Pat Mathews <mathews55 at msn.com> wrote:

> Yes, of course! And Dinklage is the best actor for the role because of having been Tyrion Lannister. One look at him and I thought of Miles instantly.

Isn't it a bit simplistic to jump to the only A-list actor well under
five feet tall? I think Dinklage is a very fine actor, but I firmly
disagree that he would be a good casting for Miles. Dinklage always
projects an air of being well grounded, even cynical--very far from
the characteristic manic flightiness which defines Miles.

Luke