[LMB] Casting lists

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Aug 21 14:12:19 BST 2019

I took two of my granddaughters to see the remake of “The Lion King” last weekend. In general, I have been ambivalent about Disney’s live action remakes for reasons I won’t go into here. However, the photorealistic animation amazed me. I doubt they could have done it 5 years ago and certainly not 10. They’ve gotten to the point where the look of the actor is almost irrelevant. Funny thing, in earlier animation, the animators would often make the character look more like the voice actor. I. E. Jeremy Irons and Scar.

William A Wenrich