[LMB] Penric & The Shaman audio book

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Aug 25 18:42:36 BST 2019

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 03:01:24AM +0000, Harvey Fishman wrote:
> But what if you don't have an iOS  or Android device? I listen to
> Audible books on my Amazon Echo, but that does not seem to be an
> option with Chirp. I have queried them, but they have yet to reply.
>
> Harvey

what file format do you get from Chirp if you just do a download?
I'm not an audible member, but I've had their CD/MP3 books and they
work fine with no special requirements. Note that I run Linux, where
proprietary apps are pretty thin on the ground.

My point being that they should be just an mp3 file.

Fred

--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us ----------------------------
                    Do you not know? Have you not heard?