[LMB] ot: Megan Whalen Turner book release date

listmail at gordonj.net listmail at gordonj.net
Mon Aug 26 09:30:52 BST 2019

This is most peculiar. I followed the link and immediately recognised the
series having read the first four books on Kindle. I looked them up on
amazon.co.uk and none of the books have Kindle editions listed. I went to my
Kindle library and there they all are. Amazon.com lists Kindle versions. Is
this due to some shenagagins regarding publishing rights I wonder?