[LMB] Pronunciation of Lady Alys' name, going OT: Shetland and Orkney

J Woodruff profjenn12 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 14:30:56 BST 2019

We've been to Orkney twice (once on  our honeymoon). Did everything on your
list except going to a gig, which is ironic because one of his relatives
there is a folk musician.

Been to Shetland nine times. His grandmother lived there until she died a
year and a half ago. About 20 other relatives are still there. One of my
favorite places on Earth. I hear the sea in my dreams.