[LMB] Fwd: [LidlessEye] Deluxe Lutefisk Pineapple Pizza

markus baur baur at chello.at
Mon Aug 26 20:34:54 BST 2019

its an offshoot list of the SM Stirling (Island in the Sea of Time, Dies
the Fire, etc.) list, originally founded to keep some of the more
political discussions off that list .. and i must say its a very
civilised list

the name is a reference to the banner of Norman Arminger - the big bad
villain of the first few Dies the Fire books

servus

markus