[LMB] [LidlessEye] Deluxe Lutefisk Pineapple Pizza

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Aug 27 03:56:32 BST 2019

A lot of instances on that site resemble “breaking the fourth wall” in a performance.

"This Is the Title of This Story, Which Is Also Found Several Times in the Story Itself," by David Moser.

If you’ve seen Monty Python’s musical stage show “Spam-a-lot”, then you know that there’s a highly self-referential song, “This is the song that goes like this”. If you haven’t seen it, try to find a recording.

This what the Moser story title resembles.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala