[LMB] TSK

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 14:42:23 BST 2019

From: Sharon Micenko <wembleyware at gmail.com>

I?m probably about 10 years behind the original discussions, but thoroughly enjoying The Sharing Knife Vol 1. I don?t know why I resisted reading these series for so long. It was just because they weren?t Vorkosigan books, I suspect. Anyway, what I wanted to ask was, is Ogachi Chicago after the apocalypse? Or have I got my geography and reasoning entirely wrong?
Please don?t all roll your eyes :) :) :)
Sharon

Gwynne: For some of my favourite writers I'll read one or two of their series,
avidly, but leave another one untouched. I'm basically saving it, so that there's
still something wonderful waiting for me, something to look forward to.