[LMB] TSK

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 17:37:51 BST 2019

From: Karen Hunt <huntkc at gmail.com>

You can gain a lot comparing the details with real-life Midwestern maps and
histories, but it's important to remember that just because the bones are
shaped like the US and the larger behaviors of people match the US Midwest,
that doesn't make this 1000 years from now in the real-life world.

Gwynne: I didn't try to map the WGW onto our world. I vaguely thought that the
river was probably a bit like the Mississippi, but I didn't really worry about it. Some
of the plants and trees were familiar to me, some I've never seen, so to me it was
always a fantasy world.