[LMB] Fwd: Re: [LidlessEye] Deluxe Lutefisk Pineapple Pizza

markus baur baur at chello.at
Tue Aug 27 19:06:02 BST 2019

the real historiographical joke is that in two or three generations
Arminger will end up as a "Norman the Great" in folk tales and the
history books

and witrh reasin - his (amoral or inmoral) actions saved many thousand
people in the PPA territory in the immediate poost Change era and laid
one of the foundation stones of the later victory of the Kindom of
Montival over the CUT

servus

markus