[LMB] TSK

Gretchen Wright gretchen.m.wright at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 21:45:26 BST 2019

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 7:15 AM Karen Hunt <huntkc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ogachi is located about where Chicago would have been (and its name is made
> of the same letters - only missing a C). Locations of
> iron/coal/copper/lantern oil etc roughly match where they've been found in
> the US as well.
>
> It's like finding little Easter eggs when you notice the similarities. I
have to admit I totally missed the Ogachi/Chicago almost-anagram.

I'll put a few more under spoiler space in case Sharon finds it more fun to
find them herself.
Don't
scroll
down
unless
you
want
read
my maunderings
I mean
really
really
want
mean
 it

The bluegrass place where one goes to get horses
Tripoint = where steel products come from, Pittsburgh is the confluence of
three rivers and has Three Rivers Stadium named after that fact
watch for a wolverine and a buckeye to make an appearance

Don't
scroll
down
unless