[LMB] Fwd: Re: [LidlessEye] Deluxe Lutefisk Pineapple Pizza

J Woodruff profjenn12 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 23:49:01 BST 2019

If we're talking about the Shire and Stirling I have to link to this:
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ZS6rQJ3pFAJ:https://epdf.pub/download/britain.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
(note:
this is Google's cached version, to avoid folks having to download a PDF if
they do not wish to.)  Especially "A Visit to Eddsford" at the end.

JLWT
*"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
(Lois McMaster Bujold)*