[LMB] Fwd: Re: [LidlessEye] Deluxe Lutefisk Pineapple Pizza

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Wed Aug 28 11:49:40 BST 2019

Ah, yes. Thanks for the memory!
________________________________
From: lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk <lois-bujold-bounces at lists.herald.co.uk> on behalf of J Woodruff <profjenn12 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 4:49 PM
To: Discussion of the works of Lois McMaster Bujold. <lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [LMB] Fwd: Re: [LidlessEye] Deluxe Lutefisk Pineapple Pizza

If we're talking about the Shire and Stirling I have to link to this:
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5ZS6rQJ3pFAJ:https://epdf.pub/download/britain.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
(note:
this is Google's cached version, to avoid folks having to download a PDF if
they do not wish to.)  Especially "A Visit to Eddsford" at the end.

JLWT
*"The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
(Lois McMaster Bujold)*

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to mathews55 at msn.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk