[LMB] Sex Money Power and Elephants, OT:

Brian Ross Ashley brashley46 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 12:00:17 BST 2019

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:38:44 +0200 (CEST), marcus <baur at chello.at>
wrote: > maybe its me not being a native speaker - but i do not get the
pun . please explain

> > This is now referenced, of course, as the Ram and Bell Rack
> > from the Gorge Attack, and the Elephant Engineers.

It is the University football fight song, traditional, from Georgia
Tech, an engineering school in the USA's Deep South:

"I'm a rambling wreck from Georgia Tech,

And a hell of an engineer!"

The metre of the first line has to be chopped to fit: "I'm a
Ram-and-bell Rack from the Gorge Attack ..."