[LMB] [LidlessEye] Deluxe Lutefisk Pineapple Pizza

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 29 02:10:27 BST 2019

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 05:33:27 AM GMT+9, Sylvia McIvers

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 10:56 PM A. Marina Fournier <saffronrose at me.com>
wrote:

> A lot of instances on that site resemble “breaking the fourth wall” in a
> performance.
>
> "This Is the Title of This Story, Which Is Also Found Several Times in the
> Story Itself," by David Moser.
>
> If you’ve seen Monty Python’s musical stage show “Spam-a-lot”, then you
> know that there’s a highly self-referential song, “This is the song that
> goes like this”. If you haven’t seen it, try to find a recording.

Sometimes google works, sometimes it runs in circles, screams and shouts...
anyone who finds this monty python skit for me can have a virtual cookie ;)

Sylvia

Micki: The cast recording of Spam-a-Lot is GREAT, and your library might have
it. But in the meantime, here's the song (I haven't had a chance to vet it, but the
time looks about right. GREAT musical.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-fG8c-CMoU

(3:22)