[LMB] OT: Some “bargin”

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Dec 1 02:17:44 GMT 2019

I reported that I bought a new computer at cheep price. It turns out cheep is a good word. For the record, this was a RCA Cambio, tablet with travel keyboard and a 10.1” sceeen.
To start, the Windows 10 OS was 8 generations out of date. This lead to 5 hours on the phone with Microsoft. During the upgrade my login was corrupted, probably by WIFI interruptions. Within a day the WIFI was completely dead, from a hardware issue.
The upshot, I returned it for refund and ordered another, a different brand and model. Here’s hoping this one works.

William A Wenrich