[LMB] Birthday Tixie for October 4

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 05:48:38 GMT 2019

I very stupidly looked at the 2018 birthday list, where I was up for
December (and that's a whole 'nother story), and posted
birthdays before your Real Tixie, Marc. But he's graciously
allowed me to continue this month with the White Elephant
Winterfair Gift exchange for this month's birthdays. Thanks,
Marc!

So, your Ersatz Tixie has brought many warm birthday wishes
for Jennifer Woodruff today. And, there's a string of plunkins,
which have found their circuitous way down the river, up the
river, and across the universes to the Dendarii Mailing List
Salon and Grill. They come with a stack of recipe cards,
all written in different hands from all over the Wide Green
World.

Enjoy! We'll be having birthday cake and the usual
assortment of comforting beverages in the Salon.

Micki