[LMB] Birthday Tixie for October 4

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Wed Dec 4 11:05:56 GMT 2019

Oh, Tixie... a menu of Plunkins and Newts for the poor tourists is right up there with stewed okra and unflavored grits for the tourists here. (Hint: treat grits as savory, not as cereal). Now add unflavored bug butter and Cordelia's all-vat-everything-protein .... is that real Barbecue I smell over where the Sergyarans' picnic is? Throw another shrimp on the barbie, mates, and save me a beer!

Pat, who being mildly homesick, gave the dining hall manager a recipe for breakfast burritos in authentic New Mexican style. It made him hungry.