[LMB] OT: Why, oh why do woman mystery story writers seem to be obsessed with clothes???

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 02:38:00 GMT 2019

On 12/3/2019 3:00 PM, Eric Oppen wrote:
> Eye color inheritance can be odd.  My mother was an oddie---one eye brown,
> one eye half-brown and half-hazel.  My dad's eyes were bright "Harry
> Potter" green.  My brother and I both have very light grey eyes.

Mom - moss green eyes [I desperately wanted them all my life, still do]
auburn dead straight hair, alabaster skin [all those German genes] type
a neg blood

Dad - dark storm grey eyes, heavily wavy almost black hair, alabaster
skin, type AB neg blood

me - blue eyes, heavily wavy dark auburn highlights in dark brown hair,
alabaster skin, type ab neg blood

sister looked like me, ab neg blood

brother - brown eyes, had the dark blond, beard with blond, red and dark
brown hairs, very viking/germanic, wavy hair, alabaster skin, ab neg blood

Sort of seeing a theme here [ and his 2 brothers, each had one blond kid
and one brunette kid ... and all of us have AB neg blood ...]

Genetics are funky, but we all look like family. Growing up, my cousins
Lori and Peter look like me, and Heather and Heidi look like my brother.
There used to be a pic of Lori and I one Christmas morning - we were
dressed in those velvet Christmas dresses, mine was red with white fake
fur and hers was green with white fake fur and it looked like we were
twins [accented by the pic being in black and white =) ]