[LMB] Birthday Tixie for October 4

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 09:13:38 GMT 2019

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 08:06:15 PM GMT+9, Pat Mathews <mathews55 at msn.com> wrote:

Oh, Tixie... a menu of Plunkins and Newts for the poor tourists is right up there with stewed okra and unflavored grits for the tourists here. (Hint: treat grits as savory, not as cereal). Now add unflavored bug butter and Cordelia's all-vat-everything-protein .... is that real Barbecue I smell over where the Sergyarans' picnic is? Throw another shrimp on the barbie, mates, and save me a beer!

Pat, who being mildly homesick, gave the dining hall manager a recipe for breakfast burritos in authentic New Mexican style. It made him hungry.