[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 5

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 09:21:37 GMT 2019

Happy Birthday to James Bryant, who has brought much joy to thelist by organizing ARC exchanges and also the guy who "a fullBryant of books" is about. Wishing you a very, very happy daywith all the things you love best!
And look at what came out of the Winterfair White ElephantBasket! It's an "outtake" from one of Penric's scribedpages. It was spoiled by Desdemona, who wanted to goOUT. Somehow, she convinced a series of flies to take a dip in the ink pot, then crawl out and doodle some obscenerabbits in the margin.
The "spoilage" is pretty darn good for drunken flies, and ofcourse, Penric's calligraphy is a work of art.
After we admire the page, we retire to the Salon for cake and a variety of soothing beverages.
Micki