[LMB] OT: Why, oh why do woman mystery story writers seem to be obsessed with clothes???

Ruchira Mathur wetair at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 23:04:59 GMT 2019

Black people are not known for being wealthy enough to own expensive cars
and also have the stereotype for committing crime.

You combine those two things and then black person driving an expensive car
increases their risk of being pulled over wheather they done anything wrong
or not, because the cop is thinking they must have stolen the car because
obviously they couldn't afford to buy it.