[LMB] Birthday Tixie for December 5

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 06:19:49 GMT 2019

On Friday, December 6, 2019, 09:21:24 PM GMT+9, James M. BRYANT G4CLF:

Thank you for the good wishes, Micki, and the inky
obscene rabbits (I assume that they had to be obscene
to be believed).

I feel that I should be more inclined to believe in
them AFTER the soothing beverages, though. (What is
the 5 Gods' equivalent of 40 year old single malt?)

James - who is now, Gawdelpus, 77
--
Glad you enjoyed them! Ask Trevor behind the List Bar
(it lists to the left after three drinks, if anyone was wondering)

Micki