[LMB] Birthday Tixie for October 4

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 06:22:20 GMT 2019

    On Friday, December 6, 2019, 10:38:16 AM GMT+9, Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:

 Micki, will you PLEASE correct the date in the title of this thread. It is driving me crazy. PLEASE!!

Harvey
What's wrong, Harvey? All of this stuff is regarding the October 4 Birthday. I suggest you "correct" it with your reply, because I'm at a complete loss as to what youmean.
Please make sure it will not be confused with the side conversations resulting, from,say, the October 5 Birthday.
I'm sure we all appreciate your efforts in this direction.
Micki

On Fri, 6 Dec 2019, M. Haller Yamada wrote:

> On Thursday, December 5, 2019, 11:24:29 PM GMT+9, J Woodruff? wrote:
>

> Thank you, Tixie! I was ill yesterday on my birthday so comforting
> beverages sound like just the thing.
>

> Tixie: I hope you are feeling better! There's a nourishing and?
> delicious-sounding soup recipe in that stack for the plunkins (-:.?
>
> Micki

  Harvey Fishman  |
fishman at panix.com |          A little heresy is good for the soul.
  718-258-7276    |