[LMB] List rules re. OT; was pizza; was ... clothes???

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Sat Dec 7 16:08:07 GMT 2019

On Dec 7, 2019, at 10:58 AM, Karen A. Wyle <kawyle at att.net> wrote:

> Anyone for some pizza? I'd like chicken and avocado on mine.
> Karen A. Wyle

The problem is, the original off-topic thread went in many different directions -- some of them, particularly those on sumptuary laws, etc., even on-topic.  Off-topic threads are, by List rules, supposed to stop after three days, in which case this one is well past that and doesn't need pizza to be called on it (just a reminder about the off-topic rules).  What we do need, however, is changes in subject lines when the subject changes.

Katherine