[LMB] OT: Windows 10 has been particularly prolific this week.

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Sun Dec 8 02:36:36 GMT 2019

There are a couple of things that it constantly breaks for me. I have a
version of Microsoft Solitaire (the original) that it erases every time
and I have to reinstall. And it consistently erases passwords that I
have installed and I must re-enter them. Other than that, it is benign,
but those two things ARE annoying. At one time there was only one update
per month, but perhaps I was not on the fast track then.

Harvey