[LMB] List rules re. OT; was pizza; was ... clothes???

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 16:02:58 GMT 2019

On Sat, Dec 7, 2019 at 11:08 AM Katherine Collett <kcollett at hamilton.edu>
wrote:

> On Dec 7, 2019, at 10:58 AM, Karen A. Wyle <kawyle at att.net> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone for some pizza? I'd like chicken and avocado on mine.
>
> The problem is, the original off-topic thread went in many different
> directions -- (snip)

Perhaps we listies can take upon ourselves the New Year's resolution to
change the subject line early and often?

Although I admit g-mail makes it a bit more difficult. In this very
reply-box, I have the [to] line but not the [subject] line unless I click a
drop-down list for it.

OK, I resolve to be resolute for this resolution.

Sylvia