[LMB] LMB named as Damon Knight Grand Master

John Lennard john.c.lennard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 21:40:04 GMT 2019

*Delighted dancing*.

Lois wins Hugo, Nebulas, other SFnal awards. I'm only sorry she doesn't get
'mainstream' ones. Booker, anyone? Or Nobel? I'd be more than willing to
make the case ...

Any which way, AttaLois. Congratulations and Triple Bows of Awesomeness.

Associate Member & Director of Studies in English, Hughes Hall, Cambridge
www.humanities-ebooks.co.uk

*Mock-Death in Shakespeare's Plays*
The first full study of Shakespeare's favourite dramatic device

*The Exasperating Case of David Weber, or The Slow Death of The Honorverse*
22 years ago Weber created it and in the last ten he has broken it ...

*Tolkien's Triumph: The Strange History of *The Lord of the Rings
Just how did a 1000-page book with 6 appendices come to sell 8,500 copies
per day?

*Talking Sense About *Fifty Shades of Grey*, or Fanfiction, Feminism, and
BDSM*
The story the media *isn't* telling ...

Available from Kindle Stores, and in PDF from the author.