[LMB] LISTBIZ: no, honestly, no need

Melanie Dymond Harper mel at herald.co.uk
Mon Dec 9 21:58:25 GMT 2019

Pouncer said:

> I'd like to take the occasion to ask our service host, Mel Harper, to
> identify a PayPal or similar link where we can chip in and show a
> little appreciation for the archives of this on-going discussion.

I thank you for the thought but, honestly, no need -- and it would
confuse the dickens out of my accountant. ;) If people would like to
show their appreciation, how about finding a local or national literacy
charity and throwing a little money in their direction; in the UK, I
like BookTrust ( https://www.booktrust.org.uk/ ) but do feel free to
point out others!

Best,

Mel