[LMB] LISTBIZ: no, honestly, no need

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 23:18:23 GMT 2019

On Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 06:58:36 AM GMT+9, Melanie Dymond Harper

Pouncer said:

> I'd like to take the occasion to ask our service host, Mel Harper, to
> identify a PayPal or similar link where we can chip in and show a
> little appreciation for the archives of this on-going discussion.

I thank you for the thought but, honestly, no need -- and it would
confuse the dickens out of my accountant. ;) If people would like to
show their appreciation, how about finding a local or national literacy
charity and throwing a little money in their direction; in the UK, I
like BookTrust ( https://www.booktrust.org.uk/ ) but do feel free to
point out others!

Best,

Mel
--
Indeed Mel, thank you for everything you do to keep the list running and functional.

It's been a comfort and a joy for me (and I'm sure others) for many
years, and has brought immeasurable value to my readings of Lois'
works.

Micki