[LMB] New Zealand Volcano erupt

Elizabeth ladylyzbeth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 00:05:39 GMT 2019

My hope as well. Please keep us posted!

~~~ *Elizabeth W*

*The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs, and explosions,
and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes,
prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record,
prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy; and a thoughtless,
frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the
children, and the children yet unborn. Rod Serling*