[LMB] OT: Windows 10 has been particularly prolific this week.

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Tue Dec 10 00:43:00 GMT 2019

My problems have been limited to tossing of legacy software such as the
games suite and the wiping of cookies where several sites that I
regularly use store their  passwords. These things are annoying but
hardly game changers. Thankfully it only takes a minute or so to
reinstall or to reenter. We'll see if we have to play again tomorrow.

Harvey