[LMB] OT: Racial disparities in policing

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Tue Dec 10 18:40:07 GMT 2019

Some of the media is more honest than other. I personally trust _The New
York Times_ to separate fact from viewpoint and to point out their
stance. Your mileage may vary. _The Times_ IS extremely liberal, but it
does try to honestly report all the news. I also subscribe to and read
_The Wall Street Journal_  which is fairly  conservative and _The New
York Daily News_ which can be all over the spectrum.

Harvey