[LMB] PIZZA for OT: Racial disparities in policing

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Tue Dec 10 23:56:14 GMT 2019

I don't know about Reptoids stealing our water, but does Nestle Corporation fit that description? There is a spring in Alachua County they intend to use for water to bottle and sell all over the country. By Florida law, the water is free. (A shocking concept, pure folly, to anyone form west of the 10" a year or less line.) They say they'll only "take an inch" off the aquifer we all depend on. The spring is already showing signs of being endangered.

Nestle argues there is a great need for their bottled water, as proven by the size of the market for it.