[LMB] LMB named as Damon Knight Grand Master

M R Dolbear fm little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 11 00:26:47 GMT 2019

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019, at 01:09, Eric Oppen wrote:
> Nominating Herself herself for a Pulitzer, or Nobel?  Hmmm...interesting
> idea!  I wonder how one goes about doing such things?
>
> On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 6:08 PM Elizabeth <ladylyzbeth at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Absolutely! Congratulations LMB!!!

You can nominate yourself for a Nobel and this will endure your disqualification

Since this is only for the current year there are stories that some people have done it on purpose to make it more likely that someone in poor health will get it.

--
Little Egret by email
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames