[LMB] PIZZA for OT: Racial disparities in policing

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Wed Dec 11 01:40:20 GMT 2019

On 12/10/19 4:38 PM, Matthew George wrote:
> Demonstrate that there is either heated language or a significant risk of
> imminent heated language.  Or stop calling for pizza.
>
> Do it NOW, or I will permanently disregard any future calls for pizza you
> make.  This is your very last warning.

You don't get it, I think.

There are people GRITTING THEIR TEETH, trying not to respond to you
because there is someone WRONG on the internet.

Fighting isn't what the list is for. When there's a pizza call, honor it
no matter what.

Nobody gets very upset arguing over anchovies vs sausage.

--
                Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                        Study Hard -- Be Evil