[LMB] Best friendship in any of the worlds?

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 11 02:00:32 GMT 2019

Of course, 95 percent of the lovers seem to be very good friends,
but aside from that, who has the best friendship?

I'm very tempted to say the Miles/Ivan friendship is grand (well,
it is -- I love the complications and the history), but I've got to
go with the Cordelia/Alys friendship as my favorite.

They don't always see eye to eye, but they know each others'
strengths and weaknesses, and they have a deep and abiding
respect for each other. And the history! They know when to
confront, and when to go around.

(Jean, could I have you re-post this for the widest distribution?
We need more on-topic conversations to keep people busy, it
seems. I encourage everyone to post their own topic starters!
Only 10 more days until the sun reverses tracks! Let's make our
hearts as bright as the darkness -- or the sun, depending on the
hemisphere you are posting from.)

Micki