[LMB] PIZZA for OT: Racial disparities in policing

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 03:36:15 GMT 2019

Anchovies do not exist, Citizen.  The Computer says so, and the Computer is
never wrong.   Speaking of anchovies is treason.  Please report to your
nearest Termination Booth, and we will shortly be greeting your replacement
clone.  Have a happy daycycle, and remember: The Computer is YOUR friend!

ObBujold:  I am not sure whether teaching Miles and his friends to play
*Paranoia* would be a good idea.  For that matter, turning them loose on
about any paper-pencils-dice role-playing game would have interesting
results, in the sense of the mythical Chinese curse.  And I think ImpSec
would be very, very interested in anybody who wanted to play the board-game
*Junta*.