[LMB] games was : Racial disparities in policing

markus baur baur at chello.at
Wed Dec 11 07:16:35 GMT 2019

Am 11.12.2019 um 04:36 schrieb Eric Oppen:
> Anchovies do not exist, Citizen.  The Computer says so, and the Computer is
> never wrong.   Speaking of anchovies is treason.  Please report to your
> nearest Termination Booth, and we will shortly be greeting your replacement
> clone.  Have a happy daycycle, and remember: The Computer is YOUR friend!
>
> ObBujold:  I am not sure whether teaching Miles and his friends to play
> *Paranoia* would be a good idea.  For that matter, turning them loose on
> about any paper-pencils-dice role-playing game would have interesting
> results, in the sense of the mythical Chinese curse.  And I think ImpSec
> would be very, very interested in anybody who wanted to play the board-game
> *Junta*.

oh yesssssss, *Junta* ... (fond remembrance of starting the traditional
shelling of the presidental palace at the begin of a coup)

btw - there is a NICE Junta variant where the annual budget is
determined by this

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/6647/okolopoly

and there are a few more games in ImpSec's Index Ludorum Prohibitorum

*diplomacy*

*supremacy* (the nuclear diplomacy variant)

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/27/supremacy

*kremlin*

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/196/kremlin

servus