[LMB] FW: Best friendship in any of the worlds?

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Wed Dec 11 13:33:30 GMT 2019

> On Dec 10, 2019, at 9:42 PM, Jean Lamb <tlambs1138 at charter.net> wrote:
>
> Only 10 more days until the sun reverses tracks! Let's make our hearts as bright as the darkness -- or the sun, depending on the hemisphere you are posting from.)
>
> Micki

I have high confidence in that prediction. I hope it comes true.

Joyous Feast of the Undefeated {Sun|Son|Alternative Deity of Choice} you’ll.

—
It is wrong, always, everywhere, and for everyone, to believe anything upon insufficient evidence.” —W. K. Clifford (1845–1879), “The Ethics”
My take is belief should be proportional to the evidence. Avoid very low or high levels of belief.