[LMB] OT: Freehold Resistance

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Wed Dec 11 22:04:06 GMT 2019

I just finished Freehold Resistance. The format was different from anything I’ve seen before. Instead of a shared world with separate stories by different authors, this was a single novel where different authors each wrote chapters with different viewpoint characters. The whole book came together well and the fact that the different characters had different styles helped.
It is very gritty military SF. Recommended.

William A Wenrich