[LMB] PIZZA for OT: Racial disparities in policing

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 00:05:29 GMT 2019

On 12/11/2019 4:16 PM, Harvey Fishman wrote:
> What's wrong with pineapple pizza? Hot luscious cheesy fruit???
>
> Harvey
I certainly don't mind it, with a good quality ham - the whole
salty/sweet thing. I think it works quite well - but my ancient foods
hobby has given me a taste for odd combinations sometimes. I mean, some
people don't realize one of my secret ingredients in some meat dishes
might be ginger, cinnamon, cardamon or cloves, and in desserts might be
black or long pepper, or even chili peppers. I know I have fed people a
long cook stew of beef with part of the meat actually being heart [I
know to 'kosher' it in iced salt water to remove any remaining blood to
get rid of the 'organ meat' taste] I also make savory oatmeal cooked in
chicken stock now and again.