[LMB] Crime and Punishment

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Dec 14 15:46:58 GMT 2019

One of the things that prompted me to start this thread was the news that a thirteen year old was arrested for and confessed to the brutal knife murder of an eighteen year old college student. What can we do with current technology with a 13 year old murderer?
The penitentiary was invented by the Quakers as an alternative to physical punishment. The idea was mainly to give the prisoner time to repent. It hasn’t really worked that way.

William A Wenrich