[LMB] Crime and Punishment

Matija Grabnar lmb at matija.com
Sat Dec 14 17:03:11 GMT 2019

Several countries have implemented a solution to the inequality problem:
Simply define the fines as percentage of income.

I remember one of the founder's of Yahoo (back when Yahoo was big) paid
something like 120 000 dolars for a speeding ticket in Finland.

More detailed description here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-fine