[LMB] OT: Inequality

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Dec 14 22:33:50 GMT 2019

I gave a flippant answer to the question, “What answer do you have for the problem of inequality?”

Since I believe perfect equality is impossible, I can’t answer the “problem”. Now I’m sure that the person who asked the question was referring to the fact that circumstances will incline some people or groups to commit more and/or different crimes. As the saying goes, “It is illegal for both rich people and poor people to sleep under bridges.”

On second thought maybe I would end up in politics if I pursued this.

William A Wenrich